7 things that attract me to my husband
.One of the first things that attracted me to Josh was on our first date. It was how he talked about his mission, going to the temple on his mission, & how he was looking forward to getting married in the temple :)
.His butt. Hands down, best butt I've ever seen (you can stare, it's okay)
.He is soooooo patient!! (He's taught me a lot of patience, too)
.He is such a great dad
.He is the one person I most want to spend my time with
.His spiritual side
.His smile & dimples
7 things I always say
.Ridiculous
.Josh!
.Your face
.Calm your face
.Crazy
."Okay let's get your weight...great now go ahead and leave me a sample & then I'll meet you in room 2" (I say that [or room 3 or room 4] pretty much about 75 times a day at work on Tuesdays)
.Baby talk to Steven. I catch myself doing it and wonder why, just because I am talking to a baby, that my voice automatically gets higher & my words get all kind of run together
7 things I Love to eat
.Hands down, the sirloin or filet Marsala from Carrabba's!!!!
.German Chocolate Crunch from the BYU creamery
.Dark peppermint ice cream from Cold Stone
.My mom's chicken noodle soup
.My mother-in-law's chocolate cake!!!! Mmmmmm (Only 3 weeks until I can eat some...)
.Sunkist orange soda with the GOOD ice from the hospital cafeteria
.Mango WATER ICE!!!
...I could continue to name many more things... :)
7 things I can do
.Cook/bake
.Take someone's blood pressure
.Raise one eyebrow (my right)
.Scuba dive
.Take pictures (and some of them turn out pretty good, too!)
.Plan things
.Sew
7 things I can't do
.Clean my kitchen (okay, I CAN, but I really don't like to)
.My visiting teaching (I'm so bad at that!)
.Keep my mouth shut when I get really irritated about something
.Speak any other languages
.Give up facebook or my blog (yes, Jess, I am addicted now!) ;)
.Fix my car on my own (I'd like to be able to do that, though)
.Eat sushi...ewww
By the way this is a taggy-thing again...now I tag Jessica, Arika, Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment