Monday, November 24, 2008

St. George

So last weekend my brother, Dave & his wife, Mary, took my younger brother, Marc on a little vacation to St. George. Marc got back from Sweden about 6 weeks ago & they wanted to spend some fun time with him. I wanted to spend some time with him as well, and since he was going back to California soon after they got back, Steven & I met them down there. We stayed in a really nice resort that Josh & I have ownership in & had tons of fun. I'm really grateful I was able to go down, even though I was only there for about 2 days. I was pretty jazzed that it only took me about 4 hours to get there...who knew the speed limit was 75?? I sure didn't but I was pleasantly surprised around Payson! Anyway, here are pictures! :)

I actually got pulled over on the way to meet my family. I'd been so paranoid about getting pulled over the entire way down! I was really careful to watch my speed on the freeway, but when I got off, I was not so diligent. I was used to going 80-85 & I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have...The officer told me I was going 69 in a 55. Whoops! He did not give me a ticket, though! I have no idea why...I was completely shocked. Elated, but shocked. I didn't even have to use my feminine whiles ;) This is the spot where I got pulled over. I was so happy that I didn't get a ticket that I had to document it for the ages.

Stupid small pictures! What's the deal?? Anyway, I don't know how well you can tell because it's so small, but I was playing Wii while feeding Steven. Notice that I am keeping the bottle in place with my chin. You've got to become multi-talented when you become a parent.Feeding Steven
Sammy & Steven. She & I were in cahoots. We surprised everyone when she showed up :)
Sammy & Ethan
Marc asked me to take a picture of him jumping. It caught on & we all got in on the fun!
This is me jumping over my brother. The picture didn't quite work out the way we wanted it to...
Can you believe my brother is doing the SPLITS?????????!?!?
We should be an AT&T commercial...
Ah, such sibling love
The theater near our resort opened up another theather for the midnight showing of Twilight. This is us waiting for the movie to start.
Another shot of us waiting for Twilight (which was AWESOME by the way! I've already seen it twice!)

No comments: