Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 months!

Yesterday Steven officially turned 2 months old. I cannot believe it has been that long since Steven was born. I know it doesn't sound that long, but to me it's just astounding.
He's about 10.5 lbs now (I'll find out the exact weight next week at his 2 month appointment). He sleeps through the night almost every night...in fact he'll sleep for about 8 hours, wake up, eat a bit, & then go back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. I am so lucky & so grateful that he is such a great baby! He's starting to smile at us more & the other day he actually LAUGHED for the first time! It was at absolutely nothing but it was so cute! I was able to get the last little bit on tape, which I am so grateful for. Yay for video cameras! I am so excited for the next stages to come & for him to become even more playful. :)
Mama didn't raise no fool! I wanted him to be able to take a bottle for babysitters & such but he quickly learned that bottle feeding is easier than breast feeding. He decided he prefered bottle feeding so here we are. Thank goodness I get lots of free samples of formula from work...
Just chillaxin
He's got his thinking pose on
Josh thinks this face is one of the funniest he's ever seen. He's been fed and is just falling asleep
Steven loves his daddy :)
He's got an "Alfalfa-esque" rooster tail on the back of his head
Super star!

1 comment:

Jacobson said...

Your pics are so cute! You have such a cute family! You and Josh are such good parents to that dang cute little boy!