My sister, Ginelle, & I
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!
I had my 23rd birthday on November 22nd. It was a great day :) In the early afternoon I went up American Fork Canyon with my some of my family. It was a little cold but it was fun. I looooove chilli-cheese dogs! Mmmmm. That night we went to Josh's parent's house to have my family dinner with his side. We also watched the BYU/Utah game. We won't talk about it.
My sister, Ginelle, & I
Marc & I showing how cold it was (we exaggerated a little) ;)
Josh & I...too bad he's not looking at the camera
This was really the most normal face I could get from him...
We totally made the same face without even knowing it!
Lucky Steven...all warm & cozy in his nice little carseat cave
My sister, Ginelle, & I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday on your birthday! I didn't forget, and I was thinking about you! Happy Happy Birthday! (late)
Post a Comment