Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Josh's birthday

In Josh's family, birthdays are not just celebrated for one day, they are extended over several days. This year on Josh's actual birthday (November 4th), the three of us went out to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants. The next night, Josh's parents took us out for his birthday dinner. Josh & his parents really love sushi so we went to this new sushi bar they love. I don't like sushi (yes, I have tried it) but they had stuff for me as well. Plus, in two weeks, I get to choose my own restaurant to go to so I can't complain at all. This past Sunday (the 9th), we had his family dinner at his parent's house. Those are always very yummy! Steak, crab, lots of fruit, edamame...the most amazing chocolate cake for dessert! Aweeessomme!!

The night of his actual birthday. You can't really tell, but that's an excited look on his face. He was just seeing that I bought him the complete series of Seinfeld of DVD.
I think he was accusing me of something but I'm not sure what...

Checking out the DVDs

For his birthday, Josh asked his parents for money because there wasn't really one specific big thing he wanted. Yes, those are benjamins, and yes, they are real. Can you count them? ;)

No comments: