Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Josh & I didn't do much for Halloween. We never really have since we've been married. The past two years we haven't had many trick-or-treaters, if any at all. When Steven & my other kids get older I will definitely take them out. (and probably steal most of their candy ;) ) This year my brother & sister-in-law threw a Halloween/1st birthday party for their son the day before Halloween. We dressed up and went so that was pretty fun. Halloween night we stayed in & watched "The Happening". That movie is pretty disturbing. Definitely don't let your kids watch it!

Steven was a bear. That outfit is actually a really warm suit for the winter but it looks like a bear. Nice face, huh? ;)
Josh was a very bad surgeon & he killed me.

Don't you love Steven's face?

My sister & her family. L-R: Drew, Anna, Ashley, Ginelle, MandyMy nephew, Ethan, was a cow. I liked this picture because it's very fitting for his costume
My brother & his family. L-R: Dave, Ethan, Mary
My oldest sister, Heather, sent this outfit to Steven for Halloween. I got it on Halloween day. Good timing! ;)

No comments: