Monday, November 24, 2008

What is this?? 1999??

Okay, so I know gas has been under $2 more recently than 1999, but it sure feels like it's been that long! I don't know when the last time was that I saw gas prices so low, but it's definitely been at least 4 years. I am definitely not complaining, I'm just a bit in shock. I honestly never thought I'd see the day when gas went below $2 again. To think that just a few months ago we were paying over $4! I totally think the oil companies have a conspiracy going on. They drive the prices of gas up to the point where we're all sick of it and start looking for alternative fuel sources. Right when people are getting fired up about greener energy, the price plumets to $1.73! Ridiculous. Anyway...I feel a little lame posting on my blog about gas prices, but I get pretty fired up about it...that's just me!

I filled up for $1.86 almost two weeks ago at Costco!
This was taken on Friday night (the 21st). It's a little hard to read but it says $1.73 for regularThis isn't gas related, but I thought it was cool that my car has over 200,000 miles on it! I wanted to get it right when it turned but I wasn't paying enough attention! Not every part of my car has that many miles on it but still, pretty cool!

No comments: