Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Steven's Baby Blessing

I should've blogged this a while ago but better late than never! On Sunday, October 19th, Steven had his baby blessing at church. It was great :) My sister, two brothers, two of my great friends, plus a bunch of Josh's family and friends were there. After that, we went to Josh's parents' house for a lunch. I am so grateful to his parents for opening up their house to us and our family and friends!! Our tiny little apartment is WAAAYYY too small for people to come to. Rhonda (Josh's mom) got Steven a very nice blessing suit. My brother, Marc, was even able to be there! I had originally planned to do it on that date because he would be here for it. When the time got closer it looked like he might not have been able to be there but it all worked out in the end :) (I've been taking a ton of pictures lately but now I realize I should've taken more pictures of the other people there! Duh...)

His awesome blessing suit :)Notice the little pacifier marks around his face...I LOVE this picture of the three of us! Gorgeous background and all of us look great :)Kiki was able to come! Yay!Marc, myself, Arika...we've known eachother for so long!This is how he really feels about being in a stuffy suit and getting his picture taken ;)Better shot of the blessing suit
Isn't he beautiful? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I so wish that I could have made it!

Belle said...

Congratulations on the blessing! That's a great picture of all of you!