Friday, October 24, 2008

New niece!

Yesterday, October 23rd, my brother- and sister-in-law (Josh's brother) had their third child! They named her Ariana Zoraida (I guess her middle name is after my sister-in-law, Vanessa's, grandmother). She weighed 5 lbs, 6 oz and was 19 inches long. She's very cute and has a TON of hair! I thought Steven had a bunch of hair when he was born but compared to Ariana, he looks bald. What's really cool, too, is that she and Steven are exactly 6 weeks apart (to the day!). Awesome! :)

Today we went to visit them and take some pictures. We thought it would be cool to put the two brand new cousins next to each other to compare the sizes. People who see Steven for the first time usually comment on how tiny he is. I just remember how small he was when he was born, though, so to me he's huge. These pictures really prove that point! He's about 9 lbs now. Little piggy... ;)Ariana Zoraida Pendleton (there's more hair there than it looks)

Ariana & I


Steve & Ariana...he looks like he's checking her out

"So Ari, let me fill you in on this place..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! So glad you guys were able to go see her! :D