Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag!

Jessica tagged me foreeevvverrr ago and I am just now getting to it. Sorry Jess!

The rules of this tag: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 people.

3 Joys: ~ My wonderful husband Josh (hehe Jess and I can say the exact same thing on that one!) ~ My baby boy! He is, by the way, the most beautiful boy I think I have ever seen. Would anyone like to add their daughter to his list of potential wives? ;) ~ My family

3 Fears: ~ Being killed in a fire ~ Steven (or any of my future kids) getting cancer as a child or dying young ~ Not living up to my potential

3 Current obsessions/collections: ~ Carrabba's...Okay, really mostly the sirlion Marsala from Carrabba's :D ~ Taking pictures ~ Dark Peppermint Chocolate ice cream from Coldstone! Only a week away...

3 Surprising Facts: ~ Until this month, I hadn't worked out in almost a year (I was pregnant, though...great excuse right?) ~ I secretly wouldn't be that upset if I accidently got pregnant before we plan it ~ I have a ginormous pumpkin pie in my fridge that I intend on eating most of

Now I tag...Rachel, Arika, Jenzi, Mariel & Sarah

No comments: