Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coldstone



Okay, so this is pretty ridiculous for me to post this. I went to Cold Stone Creamery on Saturday & found out that the best flavor EVER is coming back on November 5th. It is called Dark Peppermint Chocolate and it is awwweeesssoommmeeee! It doesn't look too pretty because it's like a blackish-grey color but it's yummy! Aside from German Chocolate Crunch from the BYU creamery, it's my favorite ice cream flavor. They only have it during Christmastime for some reason which is a bummer. Earlier this year, however, I was with my friend, Arika, and they had it at the one in Orem. It was in like April or something. So weird but it made my day :) Anyway, I'm going to need to be careful not to get fat from eating all that ice cream...there's a Cold Stone right by my house... :/

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha! I was about to say, what about German Chocolate Crunch? and then you mentioned it. :-D I think I need some ice cream now...I mean the baby needs some ice cream now!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you gave a shout out to GCC or I would have been offended. After all those evenings eating entire cartonfuls together.