Recently I have decided that I'm going to try my hand at scrapbooking. I've been interested in the past few years but never really had the time or enough motivation. I thought, if nothing else, I can at least make a few pages for Steven. While out shopping for supplies, I bought a box of letters. The other night while testing Steven's sleep level (it ranges from a tiny little wind will wake him up to dead to the world aka daddy can do all sorts of things to him that won't wake him up), I started picking out some letters for my first page. The next morning I found a larger pile on top of the letters I had picked out, thus ruining my night's work. I was a bit peeved at Josh but then I noticed just a few feet away, he'd spelled out "I love you" with the letters. That made it absolutely worth the wasted effort and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I have the best husband :)
No comments:
Post a Comment