It's a little weird to me that Sofia is already 4 months old! She seems like she's getting so big already. Her 4 month appointment is not until the 7th of September (so I could do her 4-mo appointment & Steven's 2 year at the same time) so I'm not positive of her measurements. I think she's probably 11 or 12 lbs but I'm not sure. She's a pretty happy baby the majority of the time. She loves attention & will let you know if she's not getting enough. She's rolled over from her back to her stomach but hasn't ton it a ton. She does love chewing on her toes, though. :) She's been sleeping through the night for quite a while. We've discovered something, though. She usually wants to take a nap around 6 or 7. If we let her sleep when she wants to she'll wake up around 10 or 11 & just want to be up & hang out. No fun for me! So now she can't go to sleep until about 9 pm. That way she usually sleeps until 6 or 7 am. Much better :) Steven is still being a great big brother, although he still hits her occasionally. He calls her "Fia" & whenever he sees her he says "Hi, Fia!" He also likes to share & tries to give her his food. Good concept, but not so great to try to choke her ;) Here are a few pictures.
Sofia with her cousin, Adam. Yes, he is 1 day younger than her.
Adam was completely fascinated with Sofia's bow. He kept trying to grab it
He almost got it but his mom stopped it
His concentration was so intense! Notice his puckered lips & also that Sofia won't really let him use his other hand...
I love this picture! You can't really tell but she is getting more hair (at least on the top of her head...)
Happy girl playing with her toes
Apparently those things taste good...
On Saturday we went to the Gateway mall to let Steven play at the water fountain. It was SUPER windy & Sofia was making some very funny faces when a gust would get her in the face. You can't really tell here just out freaked out she was. It's the best one I got, though.

2 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl! Good work, you two.
She is sooo beautiful Chantel!! I love seeing the pictures! It crazy how fast they grow.
Post a Comment