Monday, September 13, 2010

I have come to the conclusion after much struggle & frustration with feeling like a failure that I just may not realistically have time to work out 5-6 days a week right now. 

It's been really stressing me out to try to work out & then not having the time & then feeling guilty for not working out & eating a cookie.  I hate living like that.

Right now, realistically, the only time I can work out during the week is if I cut into study, sleep, or family/couple time.  I just hate being so stressed about it because I'm not doing what I set out to do.  I'm also so paranoid that if I let myself off the hook & relax a little bit that I will gain back the 20+ lbs I've lost in the past 2 years.  Of course I don't want that!

So I have a revised goal for the time being.  I still want to lose another 5-10 lbs but I also don't want to cut into my study/sleep/family time any more than I already have to.  I do want to lose 2-3 lbs ASAP just so the jeans that I have won't be tight.  But then I am planning on working out when I actually have some spare time (i.e. Tuesday afternoons, Friday, Saturday) & watching what I eat.  I still plan on drinking tons of water (4+ liters) & being as active as I can (while sitting at a desk all day...).

I feel less stressed about this now...and really, why feel stressed over something that you don't have time for??  Live life unstressed...you'll live longer ;)

No comments: