Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sofia's 5 Months!

Yesterday was Sofia's 5-month mark. It's a little weird to me that she's still so young. It seems like she's been in our family forever.  She's such a happy baby & is so fun to be around.  A few updates:
-Yesterday she got her first tooth!  The one right next to it is about to pop through & it'll probably be out today. I didn't even notice that she was teething until I saw the tooth yesterday.  She was a little cranky the night before but nothing too crazy.  Steven teethed really well, too, & I'm excited that Sofia's following the same trend (so far).
-She's a little rolling pro!  We definitely can't leave her somewhere for more than a second.  Steven didn't start rolling around like that until after he was 5 months & Sofia's been doing it for a little while.  Not that that's a big deal but maybe that means she'll crawl sooner?  I'm not sure I want that to happen...
-She still loves playing with her feet & if she's not rolling around, she'll be playing with her toes.  It's amazing how flexible she is!
-She is quite the babbler.  She'll just lay there & make lots of noise. It's very cute. :)
-She loves attention!  She does not entertain herself well for very long.  She's incredibly cute so it's not usually a big deal ;)
-She loves her big brother & loves to play with him.  Fortunately, Steven loves her, too & loves playing with her.
I'll post pictures later :) 

No comments: