Monday, August 30, 2010
Steven has been sleeping in his toddler bed for almost a week now. We've started putting him to bed about a half an hour later because before he would stay up & play around for a while in his crib before falling asleep. We thought that if he went to bed a little later that he would *hopefully* stay in his bed better. It's been working pretty well so far! We haven't really had any problems with him getting up. This past Friday was the first time he'd taken a nap in his new bed so I was a little worried about him getting up a lot. I put him down & then walked by his door a few minutes later. I had left his door cracked so he would come out if he got up. I just glanced at the door & almost had a heart attack! Steven was standing right behind the cracked door with his arms to the side. He had his head slightly down & was looking up at me. Yeah, just imagine really creepy ghost kid & you will imagine my son. My heart was pounding for quite a while. Seriously, creepiest thing I've seen in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That kid cracks me up! LOL
Post a Comment