Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mom's Birthday Weekend

Steven had a good time playing on this ball at my sister's house. It's a good ab workout, too ;)
My niece, Mandy, posing for the camera
My sister, Sammy with Sofia
Yes, that is my flip-flop that Emily got ahold of & put in her mouth...
This is the way Steven "dances".  He puts his arms up & twists his body around.  It's very cute :)
Sammy doing my niece, Savanah's hair for the first time.
Savanah with her awesome impromtu hair cover
"Demon Lisa"
My "before" hair.  I don't have a picture of my posing with my "after" hair but you'll see it later.
Marc with Sofia
Sofia smiling at her cousin
Sofia has such a weird hair pattern on her head!  It's like a reverse monk fringe.  There's just a circle of bald.
Steven
Marc playing with Savanah's hair
Marc & the sacrificial watermelon
L-R: Samantha, Mandy, & Steven playing on the tramp @ Lisa's.  I love that Samantha is posing :)
My brother's Dave & Marc got posion oak while helping to move a hot tub.  They didn't realize they had picked it up, though, until they drove to California & wore those same shoes again.  Here's is one of David's legs.  Apparently it got much worse when they got home.
I love this picture of Sammy & Sofia :)
Proof that my son does eat.  I wonder sometimes...
The cousins sitting nicely on the tramp watching someone else do tricks.
That's not chocolate.  That's dirt. 
Sammy at the pool
Emily at the pool
Sofia
Playing Sharks & Minnows
Birthday sign my sister, Lisa, made for my mom.
I was trying to be arsty when I took these picures...they're jars with "M's" on them for "Myrna"
Twinners!  Marc & my nephew, Jake
Waiting for Mom to arrive
"Oh!  We're going to surprise Nonnie!"
Sofia slept right up until just before my Mom got there
Mandy playing with a toy gun
Sammy, me, Don
Sammy was playing with Anna?  I just thought she looked crazy in this picture... ;)
Me with my kids :) 
Talking to Mom right after she arrived & was SO SURPISED!  I have a video of it but I think it's too big to put on here.  We totally pulled off the surprise!  It was great :)
Mom holding Sofia.  You can see in her eyes how happy she was :)
Steven enjoying his cake

No comments: