Monday, August 23, 2010

Work Out Project

So for the first week of my goal, I did not do so well.  Isn't the first week (or two) supposed to be the one that you do the best?  Apparently not in my case.  I only worked out 4 times last week instead of the 5-6 I wanted, but 2 of them don't count as full workouts. 
Monday - Kenpo X (from the p90x series)
Wednesday - Ab Ripper X
Friday - Kenpo X
Saturday - Half of the Legs & Back p90x workout (I'm super surprised that I'm still sore after only half of that workout...)

Not really surprisingly, but much to my disappointment, I actually gained weight from last week.  Only .8 lbs as of this morning, but still not what I wanted.  I can't say that it came as that big of a shock considering that this week I went out to eat, didn't really watch my portions, & got me some Ben & Jerry's.  I'm going to do a lot better this week!  This working out thing is hard with 2 kids + work.  I'm determined to reach my goal, though...if I don't do it now, it probably will never happen. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck! You can do it!!!

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.