Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Surprise!
So my Mom's 70th birthday is August 2nd (this coming Monday). I'm sure a lot of you are thinking, "You're mom is 70?!?!" Yes, she is. I was adopted when my mom was about 45 so there you go. Anyway, my brother mentioned about a year ago that he wanted to do a surprise birthday party for her this year. We were able to pull it all together & it is going down this weekend. My mom has no idea & we're all pretty excited about it. She loves surprises & surprising other people so I think she'll love it. ALL of my nine siblings are going to be able to be there. We haven't all been together for SIX years! How crazy is that?? Anyway, it's going to be crowded staying at my sister's, and it's going to be hot (no air conditioning & 90+ degree weather...) but I'm pretty excited about it. I'm just bummed Josh isn't able to go. I won't see him for almost a full week! Boo. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment