Sofia is already 2 months old! It's hard to believe. She's such a beautiful little baby :) She's a little harder than Steven in some ways, but that's pretty easy to do because Steven was practically an angel at this age. She's somewhat of a light sleeper, meaning she'll fall asleep when you're holding her but will wake up when you put her down and have a hard time falling back asleep. She is doing a lot better with that, though. She's sleeping through the night (usually from 10-5 or later) which is such a blessing! She also sleeps for 3-4 hours between feeding, which is great also. I feel very blessed :) She is 10 lbs and 23.5 iches. She's fairly small but healthy.
Here are some recent pictures. They are chronologically out of order but you get the idea.
Sofia's hair growth is somewhat like a balding man's: lots of hair in the back and on the sides, not so muc hin the front. It's kind of hard to see that here, but the little hair sticking up is at the back of her head.
Last week she was awake and super happy so I grabbed my camera. Fortunately she was happy and smiling for a while so I got some great shots. :)
My brother and sister-in-law helped me do a baby photo shoot with Sofia. These are pretty old...she was about 3 weeks in these.












1 comment:
Chantel she is so sweet! I am so happy that I will be seeing you every week again even thought with you up front I probably won't see you as much as I'd like!!!
Post a Comment