So it's been a while since I've really blogged so I thought I would just do a quick recap of month of June.
-My best friend had a birthday so we got pedicures & ate at a new pizza/pasta/salad buffet place in Provo called Pizza Pie Cafe. It's really good! Go eat there! :) We also went and saw "The Back-Up Plan". That was pretty good...definitely worth the dollar movie!
-My sister and her family came through Utah on their way to Yellowstone & stayed with my other sister for a few days. I don't see her or her family very often but this year I will see her at least 3 times - and all within 3 months!
-Sofia "turned" 2 months on the 28th. She's starting to be so fun :)
-Josh & I attempted to take Steven & Sofia to the zoo with my sisters & their kids. I say attempted because when we went out to the carport to leave, my car was gone.
-My car was stolen! Just chalk that up with the other 4 times that my car has been broken into...two of which times the radio was stolen. It was stolen sometime between Monday evening and early Tuesday morning. We called the cops & the fine detectives of the Taylorsville Police Department found it on Wendesday evening. Hooray! And even better, the only thing that was taken was Steven's carseat. It sucked having to replace it but at least nothing was wrong & no parts were missing. Thank goodness!
-I took Steven swimming for the first time this year & he really liked it. He hates getting his face wet when he takes a shower but for whatever reason, he just wanted to stand on the steps of the pool & then step off into the water. When he did this, of course he got tons of water on his face, in his nose & in his mouth. But he kept doing it. What a weirdo!
-Josh was told he wasn't going to Missouri for a job, then he was & he'd be gone for 2+ months, and now he's not going again. The life of a wife of a landscaper...The only thing I hate about his job is not knowing what his schedule will be, even from week to week. I like to plan.
-We celebrated Father's Day at my in-law's new house. We had yummy steak & amazing fruit & played in their awesomely big backyard. The weekend of Father's Day, I made Josh one of his favorite meals, got him some of his favorite soda (ICB Black Cherry - yum!) & a new stainless steel water bottle.
-Josh really liked said water bottle because it kept the water really cold throughout the day.
-Josh broke said water bottle by freezing it overnight. Apparently steel doesn't like to expand without cracking along with the expanding frozen water...
-Sofia had her baby blessing done at our church & then my sister-in-law helped me take some awesome pictures with her in her blessing gown. Pictures to follow.
-I lost all of my pregnancy weight and then some! Yay!
-My best friend & I went to see the midnight premiere of Eclipse. Our seats were a little close but it was a lot of fun! I actually like going to movies like that on opening night because I get more into the mood of it when there are a bunch of teenage girls squealing all around me.
-I started doing Josh's P90X workout DVD's. They are pretty tough! There's only certain times that I can realistically work out...and none of those times are exactly desirable (i.e. 5 am or 10 pm...) so I haven't been keeping up with it very well. Hopefully soon I'll have time to do a full week of workouts!
-We had a bunch of BBQ's at my sister's new place. She has a great backyard that is perfect for entertaining. Thanks, Ginelle, for letting us invade you so often!
I'm sure there are other significant things that happened this month but since I can't remember them, they won't get posted! :)
1 comment:
What about your new awesome job where you get to see me:) And of course I you...
Post a Comment