Friday, October 30, 2009

This is so not "PC"

At work the other day, one of the girls was telling about her recent trip to California. Her family was headed to San Diego but somehow got on the wrong freeway. She knew they were in trouble when she saw a sign that said, "Last U.S. Exit". She pointed that out to her mom & her mom had to cross 3 lanes of traffic very quickly to make the exit. They started heading north when they saw this sign. No joke, it is a real sign. I especially love how it looks like the little girl is being dragged behind the mom... ;) This is really un-p.c., I know, but I thought it was funny. Another girl at work said, "At least the sign says 'caution'." I can't help what I think is funny ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is quite funny! I bet lots of people try and sneak in around freeways though. ha