Thursday, October 15, 2009

Steven's Birthday

Okay, right now I am super annoyed that dumb blogspot won't let me move around these pictures in the right order! I tried multiple times to no avail. Hopefully this will be the only post like this. These pictures are really, late, I know, but I haven't been in a "bloggy" mood lately. For Steven's actual birthday (9/11) we didn't really do much but Josh's mom did bring over some balloons (which he LOVED!). That Sunday we had the family over & had cake & ice cream. There aren't a lot of pictures from that night; we took mostly video. I'm a little bummed that I didn't take any pictures of the actual guests but there will be plenty more birthdays to make up for that ;)

Steven after devouring his cake & ice cream Smashing up the cake
The birthday cake. Those letters were ridiculously hard to write! I don't know if it was the type of icing I used or what but by the time I wrote the "N" my hands were completely blue (the icing seeped through the bag) & throbbing. I'm not sure I'll ever do that again....Steven playing with his balloons
He really liked them...

No comments: