Well, here they are: our much talked about family photos! I think they look pretty great :) Josh says he hates the way I did Steven's hair (he is SO picky about the strangest things!) but I like them :) These were taken at the International Peace Gardens near downtown Salt Lake. I had no idea they were there but the gardens were so pretty. Thanks again to our amazing photographer from http://atminaphotography.com! Enjoy :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love them! Your family is so photogenic! I love his hair too! So cute! I love how she made his baby blues stand out too. :)
I think these pics are super cute! And i like his hair like that! Tell dad to chill out. Moms get to do whatever they want because dads don't do hair! It's nice to see some pics with your husband making normal faces too.. ;)
7 comments:
Love them! Your family is so photogenic! I love his hair too! So cute! I love how she made his baby blues stand out too. :)
I think they turned out super cute! I am so happy for you! ;)
Your pictures are so cute!
What a beautiful family! Your pictures turned out wonderfully:) Hope to see you soon!
I think these pics are super cute! And i like his hair like that! Tell dad to chill out. Moms get to do whatever they want because dads don't do hair! It's nice to see some pics with your husband making normal faces too.. ;)
Cute pix!
I think you look beautiful!
Steven is turning into a very good looking little boy!
Post a Comment