Friday, September 11, 2009

ONE YEAR!!

Today Steven is ONE YEAR OLD!! Ah! That's so crazy!! How can that much time have past?? He is such a huge joy in our lives & I am SOOOO grateful that he is in our family!!
About to devour a lime

He seems to like it! Although that's probably due to the fact that it was sitting in Dr. Pepper for an hour & isn't all that sour anymore... ;)
Trying to stick a huge soup spoon in his mouth

Steven LOVES books :)
...and being read to

I love this morning hair picture!

I think he wants to tackle a real cup...

Right before his first hair cut

Right after his first hair cut. He was pretty traumitized by the clippers but the lollypop at the end made it all better ;)

For whatever reason, Steven LOVES to put things (shirts, towels) around his neck. Here he has my purse at shirt...

Oh, and he loves his toothbrush! I hope that's a good sign...

Two favorite things: toothbrush & soccer ball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his big boy haircut!! So cute! He looks so grown up. I can't believe he is a year already.