Friday, October 30, 2009

13 1/2 months

Here are more recent pictures of Steven. Hope you like!
Steven with his cousin Mandy up American Fork Canyon earlier this month. You can't really tell in this picture but earlier I had put Steven in Mandy's stroller. I looked away for a second and during that second he decided to do a face plant on the ground. He has a little scrape on the right side of his forehead but he didn't get a goose egg later! I was happy about that :)
Steven has decided that he likes putting my sunglasses on his face now. Before he would put them around his neck backwards...
Chillin' in his stroller.
Steven trying to use the swiffer
Laundry basket o' fun
Apparently Josh did this same type of thing as a kid. Can this stuff be genetic??
Steven & I on his birthday.
One of his many funny faces. Steven was very interested in what Josh was doing.

No comments: