Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Updated

I have been really bad lately at posting on here. What with Josh being a gone & essentially being a single parent for almost a month & the other stuff that's been going on, I really just haven't had time. I just thought I'd put a little update on here about something new going on in my life.
As most of you know, until I had Steven & even after for a few months, I worked at an OB/GYN office in Sandy. I loved working there & the people were so great but when Josh started working full time again in the Spring, the situation didn't work anymore for us. Recently I filled in & the office manager offered me a job there again. Because Josh only works a day or two a week during the winter, it is a perfect time for me to work. They know my situation & that I won't be able to work as much in the Spring & they're very understanding. So I am working again! If I had to pay for daycare full time it wouldn't be worth it but with Josh's unique work schedule it's working out great! A little extra money & a change of pace for me. :) Josh is so great & supportive about it. I'm so grateful that he loves our family & is willing to watch Steven while I work. He is very much a family man & I am so grateful for him! I honestly don't think I could find a better work situation & I am excited to be working again! :)

No comments: