Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Steven Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Steven from 2011-2012. Again, I don't have all of my pictures on my computer so these will have to do. 
Steven trying on his Halloween costume
Papa & Steven on Halloween
Steven got fake vampire teeth for Halloween & loved them!
 Being silly & trying on my boots
I helped the kids make a couch & sheet fort & we colored Thanksgiving pictures in it
Steven & Sofia on Thanksgiving Day

Around Christmastime
Steven loved to make shapes out of his orange sections
 Steven, Josh, & Sofia with their reindeer hats
 Steven helping to decorate the Christmas tree
 Steven at his cousin's birthday party
 I was trying to get him to take a nice picture in front of the Christmas tree. I think he was screaming, "Cheese!!"
 Steven sharing his ring pop with Sofia while in line at Costco
 Steven "reading" to Sofia
 Steven, Josh, & Sofia on Christmas Eve
 I love this picture!
 Playing outside while it was snowing
 Blowing bubbles in the bath tub so they don't make a mess
 What a silly boy!
 Playing soccer
Josh & Steven playing soccer
 I caught this picture while he was running
 Snow cone!
 Steven & Sofia playing in the pack-n-play
 Steven at the water park
 Steven & Sofia at their angel cousins' grave on Memorial Day

No comments: