Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Steven's Birthday

This past September, we celebrated Steven's fourth birthday! He is getting so big and it's amazing to me. Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of pictures on the computer of that day right now. Here are a few:
He really likes colored pancakes and requested orange pancakes for his birthday breakfast. For a long time he would only make silly faces when I would take a picture but he now will sometimes actually hold still and give me a nice smile :) What a handsome little man!
Because Steven's birthday was on a Tuesday, we took him out and did most of his birthday stuff the weekend before. On his actual birthday we took the kids bowling and Sofia kept doing this. What a goofball!
The Saturday before Steven's birthday we took the kids out. I asked Steven what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to go to the water park. When I told him it was closed, he said he wanted to go to Planet Play like we had done the year before. Ironically, when we got there, the water park that is in the same parking lot (Cowabunga Bay) was open. Maybe they stay open on the weekends past Labor Day, but I didn't think so. I'll have to look into that next year. Anyway, we had a great time at Planet Play and he was really excited to get the silly toys that they have in their token store. After that we had dinner at Applebees and then went home. On Sunday, we had both of our families over for cake and ice cream. Steven didn't eat any of his cake but everyone else like it. Like always, he made out like a bandit. He definitely cared more about playing with his cousins than his presents, though, and I love that :)

No comments: