I am appalled with myself that it has taken this long for me to blog about this trip! That being said...
At the end of January we took a nice little trip down to Arizona to visit my sister & her husband. We had originally planned on going down there because Josh's brother & family were going to go down there for a week to golf & enjoy the mild weather. They didn't end up going because Josh's brother had hurt his shoulder & didn't want to be tempted to golf. So they went to Vegas...but they have golf there so I'm not really sure why they thought that would be a less tempting place. By the time they had decided this, we had already made our plans & went by ourselves. It was a lot of fun & very relaxing. My sister took time off work while we were there & we were just able to hang out & spend time together. No big outtings but it was so much fun!
One of the days we were down there we went to a local zoo. Here is Steven holding hands with his Uncle Irwin (my brother-in-law), who he totally adores
Steven checking out the kangaroosIrwin showing Steven how to feed this ginormous goose
Steven's favorite perch
Sammy & SofiaSofia & I
Yes, you are seeing some mild spousal abuse. I was annoyed that he wasn't making a good face...but at least it worked! ;)
Steven throwing a temper tantrum. He was very careful about lying down...pretty funny to watch :)
A current favorite picture of myself
Steven feeding the giraffes!
Steven, Irwin, Sofia & ISteven was quite insistent on pushing Sofia during a walk to a park in Sam's neighborhood
Sofia & I at aforementioned park
I don't know if you can tell but this is Steven looking down through the holes of the jungle gym at me
Steven :) He's reaching up to try to get Sofia's hand
Steven & Sammy going down the slide
Steven & I going down the slidesSteven playing his version of pool, or as he liked to call it, "balls". He just liked pushing the balls across the table & try to hit the other ones
Sofia :)
Sofia & Sammy
Sofia & Irwin playing with some dominoes
Steven's other favorite game while we were there. He just liked to play with the cards & take them in & out of the container
Steven playing a game on Sammy's phone while we were at dinner. He looks like a pro, don't you think? :)
Sammy & I at a really yummy Greek restaurant near their house




No comments:
Post a Comment