This is me, again, being horrible at blogging! Yes, Sofia's birthday was in April & now she is almost 14 months old. Better late than never, I suppose, & Sofia certainly doesn't know the difference...
I was actually at BYU's Women's Conference on her actual birthday but the babysitter had a little party for her, which I'm grateful for. The next day we went down to Moab to go camping with some friends. Because of all that, we didn't actually celebrate her birthday until a week later. We had Josh's family over for dinner, cake & ice cream. Even though our condo is tiny it's still always fun to have people over :)
Sofia enjoying her dinner with her super cute "1" crown (I just had to buy it when I saw it)
Josh helping Sofia open her presentsSofia anxious for her cupcake :)
She's excited....
I love that she just dives right in sometimes...
Oh, she really enjoyed her ice cream cone! After that initial bite, she did NOT hesitate! She chowed down like there was no tomorrow. She even started to eat the cone!
I hate that this one is so blurry but I just couldn't resist putting it in. I love her face! It just shows how excited she isI love this picture :)
1 comment:
She is so stinkin cute and she looks just like your baby pictures!
Post a Comment