Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Sushi
Last night after my chemistry final (woo! I'm done!), my mother-in-law was awesome enough to invite us out for dinner. There's a great sushi place (I can't believe that the words "great sushi place" are coming out of my mouth & that I am actually the one thinking it...) near my in-laws that they frequent quite regularly. (They have a 50% off special Tuesday & Wednesday nights so that makes it even sweeter.) We met there and ordered. I wasn't sure if Steven was going to eat much because he's not a super big eater in general and what is a 2-year old going to eat at a sushi place anyway? We ordered him a kid's meal but it didn't arrive until after the sushi did. Josh gave Steven a piece of sushi that had been fried in tempura just to see if he'd try it. That kid of mine ate the whole piece! We didn't have to coax him or bribe him or anything! He probably would have eaten more if his meal hadn't arrived then. My mother-in-law said, "Josh, you're raising that boy right!" I was shocked that he ate it and how much else he ate! Steven is constantly surprising me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment