-Last weekend Josh & I went out to celebrate both of our birthdays. Both of our birthdays are in November & we got a bunch of free meal coupons so we decided to take advantage of one of those offers. One of my co-workers' daughters babysat the kids for us that night. Steven asked to play with Josh's iPad (which he actually calls "Steven's iPad" ;) ) but the babysitter told him no. Steven didn't like this so he put her in time-out. I laughed pretty hard when I found this out. :)
-Steven likes to put just about anything & everything in time-out these days. He'll put his toys or his juice or even movies in time-out & sometimes will even set the same timer we use for his time-outs. We don't even put him in time-out all that much (maybe once or twice a day on average) but it must be making an impact on him if he's putting other things in time-out. ;)
-A week or two after Halloween Steven randomly started knocking on things (the door, the wall next to the bathtub) & saying "Treat!". One night we were sitting at the table for dinner & Steven said, "Go bye-bye" & pointed to the door. Josh opened the door for him & Steven walked right out into the hall. Josh closed the door & watched him through the peep-hole. Steven was talking & walking around the hall a bit. After about a minute, Steven knocked on the door & said, "Treat! Candy, please!" Josh opened the door & said, "Yes? Can I help you?" & Steven responded with "Treat! Candy, please!" I gave him a little cereal puff thing & he proceeded to go back outside. He repeated this a few times before we finally had him stop. It was so funny! :)
1 comment:
That is soo cute!! He is such a little ham.
Post a Comment