Right around the same time Steven turns ONE I want to get some pictures of Steven, Joshua, & I done. I'm going to get them done outside for sure & would prefer to get them done surrounded by some awesome fall colors. The problem is that I'm not sure where a great place to do that would be & when the colors start changing. If anyone knows of any good spots in Utah or Salt Lake counties, PLEASE let me know!!! :)
4 comments:
Anywhere in the canyons are always good! I love pictures that are done up there! The trees have changed more then in the valley. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get them done! :)
Wheeler Farm
Up at Payson Canyon, the leaves seem to start changing earlier there before Provo Canyon. Its super pretty up there.
Big Cottonwood Canyon is also amazing in the fall!
Post a Comment