Steven gets pretty sweaty in the car because he air conditioning can't get to him directly. So one of those days when he was majorly sweaty I just messed with his hair & this is what came out. I love it! :)
If only I could get his hair to look this way every day!
Josh & Steven at Josh's parents' house.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
11 Months
Today Steven is 11 months old! I cannot believe that a month from today my little boy will be a whole year old! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with him but at the same time it feels like I've known him forever. He's still not walking on his own but I just know he'll let go one day & be zooming. There are not a ton of new pictures but enjoy them anyway :)
If Steven were a girl I'd do this hair style like very day!
Somehow he has learned how to fold his arms already
He also likes to get food on his hands & then rub them all over his face, eyes, & hair
I so love this picture!
Steven playing nicely while I helped my brother move
Steven & I
While Josh was in Missouri, his mom took me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. So yummy! (Thanks, Rhonda!!) Josh's dad, Steve, watched Steven for me while we ate. They love each other! :)
For some reason Steven thinks it's fun to push himself backwards on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chantel, Steven is sooo cute! I love his big blue eyes! It is crazy how fast they grow, but it is fun watching them grow and learn all sorts of new things. Miss ya, lets hang out some time soon.
wow! that is some amazing hair!! makenna's hair is growing so slow all the strangers tell us what a cute little boy she is (even when she's in pink).
Haven't you ever tried pushing your bum backwards? It's cool. Love you blog. Weird to see you married and a mom, but very cool, too. Check us out:
stratefamily.blogspot.com
Kara (Jacobs)
Post a Comment