Friday, August 21, 2009

Anniversary

3 Years ago
I'm pretty dang late on this post but right after our actual anniversary I went out of town. Anyway, our anniversary was on August 11. This year we celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long (and that short!) !! Our anniversary celebrations are usually pretty low-key but always fun. We've started a tradition of going to the temple on our anniversary & then going to Carrabba's (one of our favorite restaurants). I say "tradition" but this year may have only been the second year we've done that. Last year I was 8 months pregnant & eating that much food at Carrabba's didn't sound too appealing although we may have gone to the temple. I honestly can't remember what we did! Sorry, tangent.
This year my brother, Marc, watched Steven so we were able to go out (thanks, Marc!!). Here are a few pictures.
With the flowers Josh got me :)
Steven & I before Josh & I went on our date
Josh & I at Jordan River
My mini tiramisu dessert...Olive Garden's is better
Josh & I at Carrabba's.

No comments: