Saturday was Independance Day & a pretty darn good one, too. In the morning I went down to Provo to see their Grand Parade with my siblings Marc & Dave plus all Dave's assorted in-laws. We had an awesome spot right near where we grew up as kids. Very big blast from the past! Afterwards we had a BBQ with lots of yummy food. Later that night we went to see the Riverton Fireworks which are always great. I took lots of pictures so enjoy!
My nephew, Ethan, during the parade

I thought it was going to be hot so I brought my AWESOME purple umbrella...instead it rained.

Sibling love! Me, Marc, & Dave

Marc

Ethan

Mary

Dave

I make the weirdest faces when I'm with my brother, Marc....

Woooooooo Missionaries!

I thought it was kind of weird that there was a human drop of blood....

What can I say? The Outlander Series has made me obsessed with all things Scottish. Did you know that Payson has not one but two pipe bands to its name? I thought that was kind of weird...maybe Payson was settled by Scottish people....
This picture was actually supposed to be the next one but we didn't realize the camera was zoomed in this time...

What we meant to do with the above picture

What did I say? AWESOME purple fan, huh?? ;)
I just thought this was a cool picture
In between parade & fireworks & waiting for food, Marc & I played Super Mario Brothers 3 on the Wii! It was awesome! We stunk, though...
Steven at his first fireworks show
Sweet as pie picture Marc took of some of the fireworks
Family shot at the fireworks
Steven & I enjoying the show
I really like this picture even though you can't see our faces

Too bad Steven looks drugged or sleepy in this picture...hehe

More fireworks in this one but no Steven...

2 comments:
that is an awesome purple fan! Where did you get it? I want to steal it!
i just LOVE highlanders too!
Post a Comment