I know this is a little late but we just
barely got the internet set up at our new place. Here are some pictures of the latest happenings.
I think pretty much every time someone sees Steven they comment on how long his hair is. It is very long and there's not much I can do with it but I still like it :) This is after we had gone to the pool & I made his hair all crazy.

If I could just somehow get his hair to look like this &
stay like this, life would be good ;)

This picture to me looks like he would be saying, "Oh, Mother, I didn't realize you were there. I was just reading this delightful book."

On Wednesday Josh's parents took us to dinner at Thaifoon (YUMMY) & Steven started to get a little restless. I thought I'd fed him enough but he constantly surprises me with how much he eats. Rhonda came up with the great idea to get him some cookies. He very much liked that idea :)

Steven stuffing his face with cookies
I'm not sure where he learned this but whenever he's getting down from the couch or our bed he will turn around and go down backwards. Neither of us taught him that...
He loves my phone & if it's in eyesight & I don't let him play with it he will screech like a banshee. I don't let him see it anymore.

This is Steven's new happy face. I'm not sure where he came up with it but I think it's very cute :)

Surprise!

One day I came home while Josh was watching Steven & I found him asleep on the floor. Josh said he had been playing & then didn't hear anything for a while & he was like this. First time he's ever done that.

Steven will do this sometimes. I'm not sure if he's sleepy or just worn out from holding up all that hair ;)

One of the many funny faces my son makes.

Groucho Marx impression?

Who needs toys? Just take the funnel from the utensil drawer!

How could you not love this face? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment