Sunday, July 26, 2009

Misery


Tomorrow morning (very, very early) Josh is flying to Missouri for two weeks. Why is he going, you ask? For work, of course! I never thought I'd say that... One of their current clients who has land in Utah recently bought land in Missouri. He wants some landscaping done & Josh is the man. It's a good thing for the company & great for us personally (can we say $10 EXTRA per hour for going?? Yes we can!) but it will still suck having him gone so long. I am not so happy about that but what are you going to do? The client is thinking about having other work done so everyone is hoping that once Josh gets out there the client will decide that their company should do the rest of the work. If that happens then Josh will probably be going back for about 2 months. That would be a lot of extra money but I'm not looking forward to that prospect very much. Everything's still up in the air though...I'd rather know one way or the other but I guess I just have to wait. So if anyone wants to come visit me, nows the time to do it! Sleepover anyone??

1 comment:

Jacobson said...

2 weeks would be a breeze!!!!! At least you have your little boy to take care of and fill your time.