So here's a little about it. It's a 2 bedroom condo in Taylorsville between 950 & 1100 square feet (the previous owner says the later, the appraiser says the former...who knows? Still bigger than our place now!). I thought Taylorsville was far away, but it's VERY close to i-215 & there's tons of stores & places to go around. Plus, since it's so much bigger, we'll be able to have people over more often! It's an older place but very nicely remodeled so the only major thing we are going to do now is paint. We may decide to redo the countertops later & Josh is thinking about doing some bookshelves around the fireplace but all-in-all we're very happy with it. We hadn't been telling a lof of people about it until recently because it was the third place we had put a bid on & the others had fallen through & we didn't want to tell everyone and then have this one fall through as well. Anyway, here's pictures of the "before" & I'll post more later of the "after."
This is the living room. It's kind of an odd shape (very rectangular) so there's not a TON of room but it's still great. Pretty floors huh? "Fake" hardwood but less matience and they're throughout the whole house

I almost wish there wasn't a fireplace because it makes the placement of the TV very tricky...

Dining area (to the left when you walk in)

The kitchen is great, especially with the bar & pot rack, but I HATE the color.

This is actually the second, smaller bedroom, but in this picture it's the "master". It's really hard to tell what color the room actually is because it's so dang dark in there....
This was the kids room so they had more room to play but it will be the master room when we move inBathroom


3 comments:
Woo hoo! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with the place. Oh and I love that pot rack!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D It looks really, really nice too! About the tv placement. With fireplaces you should have the fireplace in view of the tv when you are watching.
Congratulations! it is beautiful! if you need any decorating advice, let me know! ;)
Post a Comment