Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visiting Family

Last week my sister, Lisa, along with all 4 of her kids & my brother, Marc, drove out here from California. Lisa's oldest daughter was going to EFY that week so they decided to make it their summer vacation & take everyone. Marc was coming out here to stay for the summer & find a job. It was a lot of fun seeing all of them! Here are some pictures.

We went on a walk the first night they got here & the "main attraction" was seeing a dead deer. Gross but oddly interesting...


Ginelle (white shirt) & Lisa on our walkOh, yes, we ARE the human oreo!! Marc & I...especially bad when he's just spent 3 months in Hawaii..My niece, Savanah, & I. She really is like 4+ inches taller than me (at least) but I was able to make this camera angle rather deceptive & make it appear as though there's not too much of a difference...Mandy on this bike-thing...I have no idea what it's called, I just remember riding one as a kid. Remember?? You turn the handle & it makes you go. Soooooo fun!!!We had a family birthday party for my nieces Ashley (left) & Lizzy (right) up the canyon one of the nights. They are almost exactly 1 year apart. (Seriously, what the heck are "pixos"???)Lizzy also got a razor scooter from her mom. It even has a Utah name plate on it (and they say they don't like Utah... ;) )Steven munching on a cucumber. He liked it a lot, actually. My two youngest nieces were trying to feed him all sorts of crazy things that night...cheetos, pinecones...Marc had a disease...his arm grew a babyOur homemade pinata!! (That's right, it was my idea! ;) )Ashley & Lizzy after the pinata had been smashed. They had used party hats to make the points on the pinata so they decided to wear them after. Anna with her party hat

No comments: