A few months ago, my friend from work, Brooke, told me that she had started reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Since I very much love reading (especially series) & hadn't really started a new series in a while, I thought I'd take a wack at 'em. The first book was only....oh about 750 pages but I was very much hooked from the start. One night I seriously stayed up until 3 am reading & only went to bed because I knew Steven would be up in a matter of hours & I wouldn't feel good on so little sleep (not because I was tired or bored). Currently I am on the third book, Voyager, & still loving every one of it's 1059 pages. Brooke started reading the series again in anticipation of the seventh book coming out in September & was hoping to catch up with me but I really don't think that's going to happen ;) Thanks, Brooke, for the recommendation! I am so hooked! Go read them everybody :)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Obsessed!
A few months ago, my friend from work, Brooke, told me that she had started reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Since I very much love reading (especially series) & hadn't really started a new series in a while, I thought I'd take a wack at 'em. The first book was only....oh about 750 pages but I was very much hooked from the start. One night I seriously stayed up until 3 am reading & only went to bed because I knew Steven would be up in a matter of hours & I wouldn't feel good on so little sleep (not because I was tired or bored). Currently I am on the third book, Voyager, & still loving every one of it's 1059 pages. Brooke started reading the series again in anticipation of the seventh book coming out in September & was hoping to catch up with me but I really don't think that's going to happen ;) Thanks, Brooke, for the recommendation! I am so hooked! Go read them everybody :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I started them forever ago and I'm only on the second book. I need to catch up with you guys!
Oh I'm certainly going to try to catch up to you though! I am so excited you are reading them! I cant wait until book 7 comes out! At least i know you will keep up with me so i have someone to talk about it to!
Post a Comment