This is the view from where the fireplace is. (Northwest corner) We originally put the couches on the side they are in this picture because they wouldn't fit on the other side if we had the TV in there. (We moved the TV into our bedroom so we should've done this a long time ago...)
View from opposite corner (behind the couch)
View from fireplace during the transition
All done! View from fireplace. Josh's desk is still a mess but I am not going to deal with that right now...
View from opposite side (behind the table.
View when you come in the door. Before, Josh's desk almost blocked your path completely
Yay! I'm so glad it's done! It feels sooooo much bigger :) Merry Christmas to me :)
3 comments:
Oh wow...that looks so good! I bet you are so glad that you did it and it is all finished and beautiful now! :)
You did an awesome job! It looks so great. I can't wait to be done with moving and settle into someplace I can decorate.
I love the new set-up!
I just re arranged my living room as well, and I should have taken before during and after shots too.. but I've been really lazy with blogging lately.
Anyways.. enjoy your new living room!
Post a Comment