Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tree!

Josh went and got our tree last week & we decorated it that same night. It'll really only be good for 2 weeks, but that's okay :) Last year we left ours up at least until mid-January so we'll get some use out if yet ;)
Our pretty tree :)
Trying to capture the coolness of the lights. Didn't quite work....
Steven's first Christmas ornament. Josh's family had a tradition where every year each kid would get their own ornament that represented something they did or were interested in that year. I've always thought that was a cool tradition and I intend on keeping it going with our kids. Josh's mom provided Steven's first one :)

Showing his name

Steven on top of our "snow" tree skirt
He has great "confused" look
Steven & I. We couldn't quite get one that looked good of the both of us...We'll try again later
Steven's really smiling & laughing a lot now...it's so fun!
This picture would totally make the perfect Christmas card!
I love this picture! It looks like he's scared of the silver dinosaur behind him.

1 comment:

Arika said...

He is getting so big and so cute!