Friday, December 26, 2008

3 months

Steven is now 3 1/2 months old. It's crazy how fast time flies! One part of me can't believe he's already over 3 months old but another part of me feels like I've known him forever. He is such a joy to have in our lives & it's awesome to see him grow & change all the time. I am really enjoying being a mother! These are some pictures I've taken recently.
"Wassup yo??"
Naked baby!

Steven & I
Josh being crazy with Steven
Steven loves this toy! There are little animals and they turn and make noise
My mother-in-law got him this really cute shirt! He was mad at me for making him take his hands out of his mouth
How cute is that face????
Mommy & baby hands

Steven & I. He is getting much more responsive & smiley towards us
He likes to play with his hands (and stick them in his mouth)
Our little family
He has the cutest smile! He even has dimples but they're a little hard to see here
Classic stretching face
Josh with Steven

Sticking his two fingers in his mouth...it's his favorite thing to do now
He was trying to sit up & was not happy about tipping over
Cute outfit his Aunt Kiki got him
I was sitting him up to burp him & to see if he really wanted to go to sleep...he was not so happy about that
Sleeping while sitting up
Way cute Mickey Mouse outfit my friend Mariel got him
Sleeping with his Mickey hat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love all the pictures! :) Hope your guys Christmas was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother you, but I'm actually trying to get ahold of Jeremy. He and I served together in Germany. Could you give him my email: seaniffd@hotmail.com. Thanks and you have handsome little son.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!
That Mickey outfit is ADORABLE on him!! He's gotten big too!
I love his red hair, Beebers has the same thing!!
Anyways.. talk to you soon!!