Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Weight Loss Update


Well, it's the beginning of November so it's time to update on my weight loss. 
There's not really much to report, actually. As of November 1st, I am 3 pounds lighter that I was at the beginning of October. Not too happy about that. I actually did lose 4 1/2 pounds in about 10 days at the end of October, but that's because I had gained some before losing it again. So net total loss during the month of October: 3 pounds. Yay.
I'm really trying not to get too frustrated, but it's hard not to. Last week I worked out 5 or 6 times (Sometimes I do a morning and evening class, but I can't remember if I did that last week), and that has been the typical amount that I've been working out lately. I am trying to really watch what I eat and keep track of it. What helped me lose those 4 1/2 pounds in about 10 days was not eating anything after dinner. I think that really did help. 
My measurements have gone down a bit and I have noticed that my jeans are feeling looser. That helps me know that all of this isn't a complete waste of time! ;)
I switched birth controls and it didn't seem to make much of a difference, so it probably wasn't that after all. Maybe it's something hormonal (like my thyroid's out of whack) or maybe it's just harder for me to lose weight after my most recent pregnancy. I don't know. All I know is that all I can do is try my best and live with the rest. Hopefully this month will be better!

October 1st
November 1st







No comments: