Day 1: I know it's technically tomorrow, but I'm going to count this for the 1st because I haven't gone to sleep yet. Today I'm grateful for my body. No, not in a weird, creepy way, but as in I'm grateful for the amazing machine my body is. I'm grateful that I have no major physical ailments & that I am overall healthy. I'm grateful that my body allows me to walk, run, dance, & play with my kids. I'm grateful to my body that it can heal itself & that it has the power to bring life into this world. It really is a beautiful thing.
Day 2: I'm grateful for my car. It's not my dream car, and buying gas for it sucks, but it's paid off & it's in pretty good condition. I'm grateful that it is reliable & gets me where I need to be. I'm also grateful that we are able to afford two cars so I'm not stuck inside all day :)
Day 3: Today I am grateful for prayer; for the power it has to give me comfort & answers.
Day 4: Today I am grateful for my wonderful husband and father of my children, Joshua Pendleton! He is a
great man & a great match for me! I'm so glad you were born! I love you & Happy Birthday!
Day 5: Today I'm grateful for my baby girl, Sofia. She is such a sweet girl and a little devil. I'm grateful for her funny personality, cute voice, huge hugs, and the times and days that I get to spend with her, one-on-one.


No comments:
Post a Comment