So, it's official! I just registered for my first 5K EVER! I'm pretty excited. It's still a month a way so I'm feel pretty good that I'll be able to train enough so I don't look like a complete moron during the race. The race is to raise money for kids who have diabetes, always a great cause. (You can look at the site for the race
here) This is a really short post but I'm pretty excited about it & hope I can do well :)
1 comment:
that's exciting!! I want to do a 5k...
Um, but I only ran once last week. I should probably train a bit more.
Oh, and don't worry, no one is on the list for my craft blog. I just stopped blogging. I only made it private so I don't loose what I posted. I just decided it was too much. I love doing crafts, but keeping a blog for it was weighing down on me.
I have an art blog though, http://rachelemacdonald.com/blog
which, looks like I don't blog much there either...hee hee!
Post a Comment