Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sofia 5-month pictures

Yes, yes, I know these are late.  I know that Sofia's going to be 6 months in a week...sorry but I hope you enjoy these anyway! ;)
Josh with Sofia :)




 Sofia & I
Sofia getting ready for her first solid food experience.  She was staring very intently at the box of rice cereal...
 Yes, the above picture is at a different time than this one.  I was alone when I took the above one & then I had Josh take some pictures of her actually eating

 She's so happy to be on her belly!  She loves to do push-ups, too ;)

 This is a toy to help strengthen a baby's neck.  Josh's mom got this for Steven but he didn't really enjoy it a ton.  Sofia likes it pretty well.
 Steven did really enjoy spinning her around, though...


2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful!

Brooke said...

She is so cute! It's amazing how much she and Steven look alike, maybe its those gorgeous blue eyes they both have! I can't believe how fast each of them are growing up!