Monday, October 18, 2010

Steven's Birthday Pictures (amended)

Steven coloring his birthday crown at daycare
 Steven wearing his birthday crown.  Nice face ;)
Outside with all the kids
 The birthday trio (their birthdays are the 9th, 10th, & 11th)
Cupcake time!
Here is Steven at the bowling alley for his birthday
Josh & his pretty dang good bowling stance.  He's WAY better than me!
Steven watching Josh bowl
Josh helping Steven bowl with the ramp & bumpers.  They put the bumpers down when it wasn't Steven's turn...I was hoping to use them, too! ;)  (The sad thing is, I'm really not joking...)
Our final scores.  Steven didn't do too bad!  I've had worse scores as an adult...
Steven with his cousin, Anna, at his birthday party.  He was way more interested in playing with his cousins than anything else at the party....
...even this big pile of presents
Josh setting up Steven's basketball hoop
Steven's first experience with basketball.  I'm sure it won't be the last :)
...and in the hoop it goes!
Steven's first golfing lesson
Is it going to go in??
Super excited!
Opening his present from Aunt Lisa (my sister)
Steven loves his new book

No comments: